What We Offer
The goal of short-term training and technical assistance (TA) is to support programs in developing or strengthening systems that foster the successful inclusion of young children with disabilities or special health care needs and their families.
An inclusion coach provides on-site training, technical assistance, and coaching to teaching and administrative staff in six to eight visits over an eight to ten-month period. An individualized training and technical assistance plan is developed for each program that could include some of the following activities and resources:
- Classroom observations of teachers and children
- Reflective meetings with the teaching staff and administration
- Strategies for individualizing the curriculum for children with disabilities and special health care needs
- Toolkits designed for specific program needs
- Support around ASQ-3 and ASQ-SE-2 screenings
- Assistance in developing systems and protocols related to the inclusion of children with disabilities or special health care needs
“I would tell any program considering technical assistance and coaching from SF Inclusion Networks that they should feel honored and incredibly lucky! The content knowledge combined with excellent coaching strategies has made learning and programmatic change seem easy.
They truly work with a program’s unique strengths and needs to design strategies that fit the specific population and format.”
— Alli Cuentos, Early Education Specialist, Jamestown Community Center
415.282.7494 ext 122 - 1663 Mission St, Floor 7, San Francisco, CA 94103